Florida Physician Employment Agreement Lawyers
Whether an entity is employing physicians or a physician is entering into a new position, our team can negotiate and carefully craft new employment agreements or examine existing arrangements. Either way, our goal at the law firm of Lowe & Evander, P.A., is to provide clients with an understanding of their rights and responsibilities under any employment contract.
Some of our services include:
- Preparation and review of physician employment agreements
- Drafting noncompete agreements for physician groups
- Reviewing noncompete agreements for physicians
- Protecting your rights under noncompete agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Physician-hospital agreements
- Physician recruitment agreements
- Medical director agreements
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists: employee agreements, protocols, collaborative practice agreements
In addition, our attorneys litigate cases involving tail coverage, noncompetes and breach of contract.
As medicine becomes more specialized and competitive, many physician groups use noncompete agreements to protect themselves from having to compete for patients with former staff. Whether these agreements are enforceable is fact-specific and requires extensive investigation of the situation.
Our lawyers carefully counsel our clients on whether they want to pursue litigation to resolve employment agreement disputes or explore other options. Litigation is stressful and expensive. However, if we ever feel that litigation is in our clients’ best interest, our attorneys are prepared to aggressively defend their rights.
Attorney Michael R. Lowe is Board-Certified in Health Law by The Florida Bar. To speak to a lawyer at our firm about physician employment agreements, call us at (407) 332-6353 or contact us online.