Contracts are an integral part of a successful health care profession.
We at Lowe & Evander, P.A., are prepared to bring our health care law expertise to review, draft and negotiate nearly any contract related to health care law. We often write medical contracts for physicians who are becoming medical directors in licensed health care clinics in the state, Medicare entities like skilled nursing facilities and home health agencies. Additionally, we often draft them for the entities in need of contracts. Other related services include:
- Employment contract review
- Drafting and negotiation for physicians or employers, physician practices, clinics, other types of entities that employ physicians
- Managed services agreements
- Professional services agreements they do for physicians
- Negotiation and drafting of independent contractor agreements
- Ownership and rental of diagnostic imaging equipment
- Space rental
- Medical director agreements
- Professional service agreements
Our Orlando health care provider contract attorneys have represented nearly every kind of medical organization and organization in Florida, including:
- Diagnostic imaging facilities
- Cardiovascular entities
- Medical spas
It is critical that health care licensed professionals and entities have all agreements drafted carefully because they have implications for health care regulatory purposes like Stark and anti-kickback, fee splitting and Self-Referral Act issues.
Our lawyers will work directly with you to determine all issues and will draft up documentation that protects you in every applicable way.
To schedule an initial consultation with one of our Florida health care provider contract attorneys, call (407) 537-0763 or contact us online.